外贸常用报价话术分为三类:第一.回复客户询盘;第二.常用沟通话术;第三.向客户表示诚意。下面小编就来给大家介绍。
外贸常用报价话术有哪些
第一.回复客户询盘
Could you kindly tell me more details about the goods you need?
你能告诉我更多关于你需要的货品的细节吗?
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.
我们很高兴向您推荐我们的产品,并为您提供样件。
It is difficult to quote without full details.
未说明详尽细节难以报价。
第二.常用沟通话术
Our margin is very thin in this order.
这个订单,我们的利润非常低。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
All our prices are on C.I.F. basis.
我们所有价格都是成本加运费保险费价格。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.
再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.
你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。
Our offers are for 3 days.
我们的报盘三天有效。
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
By virtue of this superior quality,this product is often sold out in many areas.
我们的产品因其优秀的品质,在很多地区经常脱销。
These items are most salable in our market.
在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。
Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.
虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。
We are responsible to replace the defective ones.
我们保换质量不合格的产品。
第三.向客户表示诚意
We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。
We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。
We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。
以上便是外贸常用报价话术有哪些的介绍,希望能帮到广大外贸人。