客户营销其实就涉及到怎么跟客户好好说话,特别是售后遇到问题时,我们应该怎么去应对,怎么样才能好好说话,缓和紧张气氛。今天就来分享这些话术吧。
外贸处理售后问题必备话术
01Assessing the situation评估情况
1. “Is there anything I can do for you today, big or small?”我有什么可以帮您吗?
2. “Can you tell me a little more about it, please?”麻烦您能描述的再详细一点吗?
推荐下载:
更多外贸资料查看外贸文库
更多外贸问题欢迎加入外贸微信群
02Clarifying the situation确认问题
3. “I want to make sure that I really have an understanding of what you’re telling me. I’m hearing that…”我想跟您确认一下您的问题(怕我理解有误),我听到的是......
4. “When I am done, if I have got something wrong, I would appreciate it if you would correct me, if that is ok?”如果完成后,有错误的,麻烦您纠正我,可以吗?
03Reassuring the customer安慰客户
5. “Thank you very much for alerting us about this…”非常感谢您提醒我们......
6. “We will help you get this issue resolved”我们会帮您处理好这件事的。
7. “You’re absolutely correct, Sir/Madam”您说的对,先生/女士。
04Providing a sense of immediacy立即处理
8. “I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so that we can deal with this immediately”感谢您让我们注意到这点,这样我们就能立即处理这个问题。
9. “I can see where the problem is, Sir/Madam…”“我知道问题出在哪里,先生/女士……”
10. “What I’m currently doing to help you is…”我现在帮您做的是......
11. “This should be fixed by the end of the weekend, Mr Smith”这个问题应该在周末前就能解决。
05Making a commitment作出承诺
12. “I will contact you as soon as we have had an update”一有进展,我就联系您。
13. “We will work to resolve the problem. You just enjoy your (holidays/Christmas break, etc.), and I will be in touch shortly” 我们会进尽力解决这个问题,您好好享受您的(假期/圣诞假期),我会尽快联系您。
14. “Do let us know if you have any further questions”如果您有其他问题,请告诉我们。
06Maintaining strong customer relations维持良好的客户关系
15. “We always value customers who are keen to give us their feedback. I will be sure to pass on what you have told me to our managerial team”我们一直重视那些希望跟我们分享他们意见的客户。我一定会把您跟我分享的反馈给我们的管理团队。
16. “I have experienced a similar problem recently, so I understand what you are saying. Let me see what I can do to help you out”我最近也遇到过相似的问题,所以我能理解您说的。让我看看我有什么能帮您的。
17. “Is there anything else that I can help you with today?”还有什么能帮您的吗?
18. “Your satisfaction means everything to us. Have we covered everything that you wanted to discuss today?”您的满意对我们来说就是一切,请问我们今天有没有把您想要谈论的问题都涵盖进来?