@ kala:昨天老客户说现在竞争大,很多家供应商报价低于我们的价格,大概是5%的折扣,这个折扣远低于行业水平,我一直坚持没降价。今天客户直接把目标价格发过来,说就要这个价格,我到底应该怎么回复呢?
@ alex89:前几天给客户提供了价格,我知道我们的价格并不高。但是今天收到客户的信件如下:
Dear,
we received an order from our customer for the below mentioned specification.
I want to order all items at one supplier.
Could you please proof your pricing, any discount would be helpful (especially Pos.3 is too expensive)
我们的一个客户下了个订单,规格如下所述。我想要从一个供应商那订购所有的东西。请问能否告知高价,并给出一些折扣呢?
但我们经理说价格不能再下降了,到底该怎么办?
列举案例说明
具体应对方案
总结和思考
特定情形和话术
情形一:客户有意向采购,但想压价提高自己的利润。
“如果我们可以(延长合同,增加采购数量,调整付款条件等等),我非常乐意为您提供折扣。”
“您认为合理的折扣是多少?”
“您是认为1万美金太贵,或者说您不想花超过8500美金来购买我们的产品?”
“上次您选择了XX(一个更贵的产品),因为(帮助你在更短时间内取得了Y目标,保证你有最大的客户流量等等)。我们确实可以为您提供一个价格更低的方案,只需要7600美金。”
情形二:采购意愿不强的客户或是刚联系的客户。
情形三:你无法再降价的时候。
比如:您现在的产品每年需要修理和维护10次左右,这需要3300美金,而你需要花670美金来买新的零件。
我们的数据显示,这些机器在用了3年以后,它们出现故障的概率要比之前高出2倍,所以下一年您就需要花至少7000美金。此外,在机器维修的期间,您们的生产率会受到大幅度影响—大约今年会浪费您2000美金,明年会浪费您4000美金。
所以我们的产品一年就可以帮你节约11000美金了。
讨价还价
1. Could you give us your target price?
你能给我你的目标价吗?
2. USD 4.8 is our bottom price and we need to keep good quality for you. We don't want you to get many complaints from your customers and hope to cooperate with you for a long time.
4.8美金是我们保证高质量前提下的最低价了,毕竟我们不想让你们后期收到很多消费者的投诉,并且希望能够保持长久的可做关系。
3. I have to check and talk to my manager in details and we have to recalculate the cost to see if we still have any room for you.
我要和经理检查和讨论一下细节,重新计算成本,看是否还有让利空间。
4. My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
5. I agree with you there. But 6 percent is too big a difference.
这点我同意,但是6%这个差价太大了。
不能降价的原因
1. You know the cost of raw material has increased almost twice as before. So we can not keep the same price. This is the same problem in the industry.
因为原材料成本比以前增加了两倍,所以我们不能保持原来的价格,这也是整个行业目前的问题。
2. The lack of laborer is getting worse.
劳动力缺乏越来越严重。
3. We can show you the figures of increasing prices for raw material and Labor salary.
我们可以告诉你和原材料和工人工资上涨的数字。
4. We find it difficult to reduce our price by 5% , because the freight and cost of raw material are going up.
我们真的很难减价5%,因为原材料的成本,运费都在上涨。
拒绝减价
1. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
我们很感谢与您的合作,但很抱歉我们不能再减价了。
2. We are sorry to tell you that we can not pull down the price for you.
我们很抱歉,不能降价给您。
3. It’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.
我们实在无法以这种价格销售。
4. This is our rock bottom price, I can not move anymore. Please understand our difficult situation.
这是我们的最底价,不能再让步了,请理解我们的难处。
同意减价
1. The utmost (best) we can do is to reduce the price by 2%.
我们最多能减价百分之二。
2. Our factory did not make any money from this deal. But we look forward to long-term business with you.
这单生意我们工厂没有赚钱,不过我们期待和您长期合作。
3. OK, Since it is a big order, I think I will accept your price.
好的,基于订购数量大,我接受你的价格。
4. Well, for a good start to our business relationship, we will make it 3 percent.
好吧,为了我们的业务关系有个良好的开端,我同意给3%的折扣。
5. We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.
如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。
文章转载公众号“Nelly的外贸日记”,欢迎关注!